Thank you for your generosity in supporting the Flair Cares Spring Food Drive. We will be collecting food donations at each of our locations through the end of May. The drive will benefit local food banks and pantries in each of the communities we serve.
- In Burbank we will donate to the Burbank Temporary Aid Center. Founded in 1974, the center offers a variety of programs and services, including groceries from the food pantry and daily sack lunches for the homeless.
- Food donated in Studio City benefits the North Hollywood Interfaith Food Pantry, which opened in 1983 as a coalition of 10 religious congregations. The pantry distributes food to those in need two mornings a week, 52 weeks a year.
- Donations from Valencia will help the Santa Clarita Valley Food Pantry. Established in 1986 the pantry distributes approximately 3,000 pounds of food each day. It also delivers food to seven low-income senior housing complexes in the Santa Clarita Valley.
- Food donations from Redondo Beach and Santa Monica will go to the Westside Food Bank, which supplies food assistance programs in Santa Monica, Venice, Culver City, West Los Angeles, West Hollywood, and Inglewood. This program was established in 1981 and helps children; unemployed, under-employed, and working poor, seniors and the frail elderly; women and children living in domestic violence shelters; homeless individuals; mentally or chronically ill and disabled persons, and veterans.
In appreciation, every customer who donates will receive a coupon for 50% off your dry cleaning order. Flair Cleaners will match up to 1,000 pounds of food donated by customers, at each location. A complete list of accepted food items can be found on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/flairdrycleaners/app/152419074889323/ .
- No glass containers
- Food must NOT have passed its expiration date
Help us show our communities that Flair Cleaners customers care. And, while you’re here, be sure to drop off your laundry and dry cleaning.
Leave a Comment