1. You made her cry a lot.
2. She wanted that last piece of pie.
3. It hurt.
4. She was always afraid.
5. She knows she’s not perfect.
6. She watched you while you slept.
7. She carried you a lot longer than nine months.
8. It hurt every time you cried or were disappointed.
9. She always put you first.
10. She would do it all again.
A simple reminder from all of us at Flair, call your Mom on Mother’s Day. And, to all of you Mom’s out there, thank you from the bottom of our hearts.
Happy Mother’s Day.
P.S. Thank you to “anonymous” for sharing this list with us. What would you add?
Leave a Comment