The holidays mean entertaining and for many, overnight holiday guests. The hustle and bustle of planning meals and transportation is time consuming, and getting your house “guest-ready” is not always a priority. At Flair Cleaners we found these unique ideas to simplify preparations and make any guest feel at home.
Preparing for Guests
- Create a toiletries basket for each person and put it the bedroom where they are staying. Include a bar of soap, lotion, a small toothbrush and toothpaste.
- Purchase inexpensive bathrobes and socks with treads to use as slippers.
- Provide extra combs and hairbrushes and a hairdryer in each bathroom.
- Make an information card with emergency numbers and your contact information. Also, include television channels and your guest Wi-Fi password.
- Know their favorite teas or coffee and have some ready to brew.
- Give each guest an extra blanket “just in case.”
- Place extra towels and washcloths on a small table or towel rack in each guest room.
Even a few of these ideas will make your holiday houseguests feel comfortable and at home. Don’t forget to take care of yourself as well. Bring your linens, towels, comforters, and blankets to Flair Cleaners. We’ll freshen and clean everything for you, both before and after your guests visit.
From all of us at Flair Cleaners, happy holidays.