Time to make room in your closets and drawers for all those really cool holiday clothing gifts you are receiving. It is not too late to go through your wardrobe and clear out those clothes you no longer wear. And, bring them to Flair Cleaner’s 15th Annual Clothing and Shoe Drive.
Collection bins for your donations are located in each of the five Flair locations:
- Studio City
- Redondo Beach
- Santa Monica
Flair Cleaners will clean any donations needing it before sending them to the following organizations: MEND, the Los Angeles Mission, and Helping Hands for the Blind. The work of each of these organizations has been highlighted on all of our Facebook pages for your interest.
As a reminder, please be sure to:
- Empty all pockets and handbags of personal belongings.
- Be sure clothes you donate are gently used or new.
- Check for stains or tears in clothes you are donating.
Items most needed include:
- Gently used jeans and other denim products.
- Professional clothing for job interviews and work.
- Sweaters, jackets, coats, and rain gear.
- Shoes – all kinds and sizes.
- Accessories such as handbags, hats, gloves, belts, and scarves.
The need for clothing never ends. Not only are you helping others who cannot afford new clothing, but recycling your gently used clothes keeps them out of the local landfills. Over the years, your donations have helped us collect and donate tens of thousands of pounds of clothing. We know that your continued generosity will make this an even bigger year than before.
From all of us at all five Flair Cleaners locations, thank you.